Why did I receive a toll notice when I didn't travel on a toll road?
If you believe your toll notice has been issued by mistake, you can lodge an objection.
To lodge an objection, contact us and provide the information listed below.
You can email your objection using our contact form or provide details via post to:
Locked Bag 5072
Parramatta NSW 2124
You must provide:
- a copy of the front of the toll notice or the following toll notice details:
- the toll notice number listed on the payment slip
- your licence plate number
- the state or territory in which your vehicle is registered
- details explaining the reason for the objection, signed by the lodger
Ensure you lodge your objection as soon as possible to avoid additional fees incurred from the toll notice. To make sure we get your details in time, ensure you leave at least 7 days before the toll notice due date if posting.