How do I transfer a WestConnex toll notice to my Linkt Tag account?
If you received a WestConnex toll notice, it’s easy to transfer it to your Linkt Tag account.
To transfer your toll notice to your Linkt Tag account:
If you've received a toll notice and you have a Tag account, you can transfer your WestConnex M4 toll notice via the myE-Toll website. You will need the following information to complete this process: Your licence plate number, the state your vehicle was registered in, your unpaid toll notice number/s, your Linkt account number and your tag number.
Image: The myE-Toll website 'Pay toll notice' screen
- Go to the myE-Toll website.
- Enter the Licence Plate Number, select the State of Vehicle Registration and Unpaid Toll Notice Number
- Click CONTINUE to display the Select Toll Notices page
- Select the toll notice/s to be transferred
- Select Pay By Tag to display the Make Payment screen
- Select Linkt Sydney from the drop down list
- Click the Pay By Tag button to display the Make Payment screen
- Enter your Linkt account number into the Tag Account Number field
- Enter your tag number into the Tag Number field
- Click PAY NOW. You should receive a confirmation of payment message.