Where is my trip? It's not showing in my LinktGO app.
To see your trips in real time, launch LinktGO before every new toll trip and keep it open during your trip. Also, make sure the app has access to your device location (set location permission in your device settings).
In some instances, the LinktGO app may not be able to detect your GPS location in real time, which means it won't notify you of a trip right away.
If this happens, the trip will be sent to you as a Delayed Detection notification within a week of taking the trip.
Here are some of the reasons why the app might not be able to detect your location:
- The LinktGO app wasn't open during your trip
- Location permission isn't enabled for LinktGO
- Your phone wasn't with you in the car
- Your phone battery was flat
- Locations Services on your phone were turned off
- Bad weather
- The vehicle you were travelling in had a metallic windscreen
As long as you aren't blocked (due to previous overdue trips) and the vehicle you were travelling in was registered to LinktGO at the time of the trip, you won't get a toll notice.
If you chose Already travelled? when registering to LinktGO, any trips you took within 3 days before registering will be sent within a week as Delayed Detections.