How do I add a vehicle on a Commercial account?
You can add vehicles to your account by following these steps:
- log into the Vehicles section of your account
- select Add vehicle
- enter the vehicle's licence plate number, state of registration, make, model and fleet ID (if applicable)
- check the correct vehicle class appears beside your vehicle (in some cases you may need to manually enter the vehicle class)
- if you used the vehicle to travel on a toll road in the last 7 days, you can backdate the vehicle's start date to cover these trips
- you can allocate one of your existing tags to the vehicle using the drop down list
- to add another vehicle, click Add another vehicle or select Save and add vehicles to complete the process
Newly-added vehicles won't automatically receive a tag. If you'd like additional tags, you can order them online.
A no tag in vehicle fee of $0.55 will be charged for each trip you make on CityLink without a tag. No tag in vehicle fees may differ for EastLink and on interstate toll roads.