How do I add, remove or update vehicles on my account?
To add, remove or update vehicles online, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select Vehicles
- Select Add another vehicle, or Remove or Edit your existing vehicle
As soon as you've registered your vehicle to your account, you're ready to travel on any toll road in Australia. Any trips will be charged to your account along with a small fee if you're travelling without a tag.
If all you need to do is change your licence plate number, you'll need to delete the car and start again by selecting Add another vehicle.
If you've just sold a car, remember to delete it from your account so you’re not paying for someone else’s travel.
Temporary vehicles and hire cars
If you’re planning on borrowing or hiring a car, you can temporarily add it to your account by setting a start and end time. Once expired, the car will be automatically removed from your account.
You can add a car to your account after you’ve
You’ll be able to choose a start date up to 7 days in the past. If you don’t cover your travel within this time frame, a toll invoice will be issued.
To backdate a car:
- Log in to the Vehicles section of your account
- Select Add another vehicle
- Fill in your car's details and then select I want to set a start and end time for this vehicle
- Enter a start date
An end date is not required but if the car is rented or borrowed, set an end date to ensure you're not paying for someone else's travel.
* You can backdate your Tag, Tagless or Commercial account to cover travel on all Queensland toll roads and CityLink in Victoria. In NSW, account backdating is only available for travel on Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel and Westlink M7. If you’ve travelled on EastLink in Victoria or Cross City Tunnel, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, WestConnex M4, or M5 South-West Motorway in NSW, account backdating is not available.
How to add a vehicle
How to cover your travel when you have recently used a toll road
How to remove a vehicle