How can I pay for my tolls?
Linkt has a variety of products to help you pay for your toll road travel. Depending on which product you choose, there are a range of payment methods available.
Find your product below to see the ways you can pay.
Tag and Tagless accounts
- Online or via the Linkt app with a debit or credit card, or auto payments from a linked credit card or bank account
- In person/with cash at participating newsagents, 7-Eleven or United Petroleum outlets. Minimum payment is $20 by debit card, credit card, or cash. Find a location.
- Over the phone with a credit or debit card on 13 33 31
- Auto payment from your linked credit or debit card. Your card will be charged after every $10 of travel.
Toll Credit Pass
- Toll Credit Passes of either $10, $20 or $50 can be bought in person from participating 7-Eleven, United Petroleum, Puma or newsagent outlets. Find a retailer.
What is tolling
A toll road, indicated by blue and orange road signs in Victoria, blue and yellow signs in Queensland and blue and white signs in New South Wales, is a road that you must pay to drive on. Instead of paying at a toll booth, your vehicle will be detected and charged electronically. Watch this video to find out more about Australian toll roads and how to pay for your trips.
Other ways to pay
Toll Invoice or Demand Notice
- Online or via the Linkt app with a debit or credit card, or auto payments from a linked credit card or bank account.
- In person/with cash at participating newsagents, 7-Eleven or United Petroleum outlets. Pay by debit card, credit card, or cash. Find a location.
- Over the phone with a credit or debit card on 13 33 31.
- With your account by transferring the toll notice.
Wy did I receive a toll invoice or notice?
A toll invoice or notice is a bill for unpaid travel on a toll road. In this video, you’ll learn about why you might receive one and how to avoid it. If you’re experiencing financial difficulty and are having trouble paying for a toll invoice or notice, the Linkt Assist team may be able to help. Watch more.