How do I add a vehicle on a Commercial account?
You can add vehicles to your account by following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select Vehicles
- Click Add vehicle
- Enter the vehicle's licence plate number, state of registration, make, model and fleet ID (if applicable)
- Check the correct vehicle class appears beside your vehicle (in some cases you may need to manually enter the vehicle class)
- If you used the vehicle to travel on a toll road in the last 7 days, you can backdate* the vehicle's start date to cover these trips
- You can allocate one of your existing tags to the vehicle using the drop down list
- To add another vehicle, click Add another vehicle or select Save and add vehicles to complete the process
Newly-added vehicles won't automatically receive a tag. If you'd like additional tags, you can order them online.
A video matching fee of $0.48 will be charged for each trip you make without a tag. This fee may differ on interstate toll roads.
* You can backdate your Tag, Tagless or Commercial account to cover travel on all Queensland toll roads and CityLink in Victoria. In NSW, account backdating is only available for travel on Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel and Westlink M7. If you’ve travelled on EastLink in Victoria or Cross City Tunnel, Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, WestConnex M4, or M5 South-West Motorway in NSW, account backdating is not available.