How do I add a vehicle on a Commercial account?
You can add vehicles to your account by following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select Vehicles
- Click Add vehicle
- Enter the vehicle's licence plate number, state of registration, make, model and fleet ID (if applicable)
- Check the correct vehicle class appears beside your vehicle (in some cases you may need to manually enter the vehicle class)
- If you used the vehicle to travel on a toll road in the last 9 days, you can backdate* the vehicle's start date to cover these trips
- You can allocate one of your existing tags to the vehicle using the drop down list
- To add another vehicle, click Add another vehicle or select Save and add vehicles to complete the process
Newly-added vehicles won't automatically receive a tag. If you'd like additional tags, you can order them online.
A video matching fee of $0.48 will be charged for each trip you make without a tag. This fee may differ on interstate toll roads.
*You can backdate your Tag, Tagless or Commercial account to cover travel on all Queensland toll roads and CityLink in Victoria made up to 9 days ago. In New South Wales, account backdating is only available for travel on Cross City Tunnel, Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel, M5 East, WestConnex M4 & M8, Westlink M7. If you’ve travelled on Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, or M5 South-West Motorway in NSW, or EastLink in Victoria, account backdating is not available.